Quantcast

2005 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto 4x4 - Wont Start

dave75

I was riding my wheeler the other day shut it off to go in for lunch and when I came back out to start it again all it would do is crank over. Tried a new plug but still nothing. I have power to both wires that go to the coil. I am wondering were i go from here?:confused:

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ForumIdiot
      Hi, Im dudeman, Trying to get 10 post just to download a pdf. (By the way, how does this not junk the forum up with random post of useless info just to get a download?)
    • By exalrod
      Hello All !
      I am looking for a service manual and wiring diagram for a 2005 50cc Polaris Predator 4 wheeler.
      Could anyone help with this?
    • By Parham
      My starter seemed to be "dragging" for a few weeks.  I thought my battery was going bad.  Bought a new battery, charged it fully, and still no change.  Relay clicks and starter MIGHT, reluctantly, turn engine slowly one or two revolutions.  Somebody (Mech?) please point me in the right direction...what connections/wires have come loose?
    • By Stoopidbot1
      I would like to take a second to say happy Father's day to all of the dad's out there... :woot:
    • By pitts
      Just joined so I can download a manual and In the process of making my 10 posts.