Quantcast

no plans for the 300 really...i would have gotten it running [took nearly nothing] and sold it for twice what i bought it. only paid 600 for it and it runs like a champ now. but my dad wants it to ride, so whatever is done to it, it will be him doing it, i am not worried about it lol i mean really how much seat time do you think i will have on it when i have that SWEET looking 400ex near it.

im switching pipes on the 400 though.

white brothers r4 coming soon. getting it cheap.

oh and how do you guys like the paint on the exhaust, cases and heat shield? it is holding up good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By lester
      I picked up a 2000 Big Bear 400 4X4 that was sitting around that I know nothing about. It will not start. I do have a red light when in reverse. When I take it out of reverse, I do not get a green neutral light, and when I push the start button the red oil light comes on but there are no noises, nothing else happens. How do I test the neutral switch and/or bypass it to see if I can get it to at least crank? And does anyone have other suggestions for me to try?
    • By ForumIdiot
      Hi, Im dudeman, Trying to get 10 post just to download a pdf. (By the way, how does this not junk the forum up with random post of useless info just to get a download?)
    • By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By exalrod
      Hello All !
      I am looking for a service manual and wiring diagram for a 2005 50cc Polaris Predator 4 wheeler.
      Could anyone help with this?
    • By pitts
      Just joined so I can download a manual and In the process of making my 10 posts.